인기 동영상

How to Negotiate 18% off MSRP New Car Price at Dealership; Ex Car Salesman Explains How to Buy New

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (203.♡.246.13) 댓글 0건 조회 44회 작성일 19-05-22 06:32

본문

In this video I will teach you how to negotiate the best price on a new car in 3 steps.

As a former Mercedes Benz car salesman I've helped thousands of people save time and money on their next vehicle purchase through lessons on YouTube and my website:

www. notwaitingtolive.com

In addition to negotiating new car price in three steps, I'm going to teach 4 great car buying tips that could save a significant amount of money. The last car buying tip at the end of the video could double the typical MSRP discount. And most car buyers don't know about it.

Learn more about the best time to buy a car:

www.notwaitingtolive.com/best-time-to-buy-a-car

No car dealer is going to sell you a car for a price they're not comfortable selling it to you for. Work off the car dealers reality, not your own.

Follow this strategy to find the best realistic price.

For more details on negotiating new car price visit:

https://notwaitingtolive.com/how-to-negotiate-new-car-price

Negotiating new car price requires a different strategy than used car price. For the strategy on negotiating the best used car price check out:

www.notwaitingtolive.com/how-to-negotiate-used-car-price-at-dealership

For advice on negotiating the best lease price check out:

www.notwaitingtolive.com/how-to-best-negotiate-a-new-car-lease-and-save-money

In this article and video I review an alternative to car buying through a swapalease lease takeover:

www.notwaitingtolive.com/swapalease-reviews-for-lease-takeover

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 10,771건 285 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기