The Fast Lane Car

2012 Colorado Jeep Adventure

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (61.♡.222.236) 댓글 0건 조회 45회 작성일 12-08-10 22:31

본문

( http://www.TFLcar.com ) Jeep IS Rocky Mountain high adventure! What do you define as high adventure? If you were to place a realistic geographic location to what many people fantasize about as an adventure destination, Durango, CO might be one of those places. I do. That's because of the old western feel that permeates this old town.

Jeep brought TFLCar and a host of journalists out to experience the excitement of traveling on a steam-engine train, off-road domination in Jeeps and a proper Jeep-style campsite deep in the woods. We saw some of the most incredible views few will ever get to experience -- especially if they try to climb these trails in a sub-standard 4×4. It was an awesome trip and it gave this journalist a taste of what Jeep-life could be.

We started our trip in late July with about 40 journalists from around the world converging on Durango, CO. We stayed at the storied Strater Hotel in the middle of town. The Strater Hotel opened in 1887 and was, at the time, one of the most luxurious hotels in Durango. It still possesses Victorian charm, comfortable beds and a wild west theme that includes a saloon complete with a pianist and barmaids, (staged) gunfight and ghosts. Yes -- ghosts. The hotel is supposedly haunted. The only spirits I encountered were from some tasty gin and tonic. This was a fun, character-filled hotel and I highly recommend it for folks who like the old west vibe.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 3,969건 212 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기