BMW

How to Activate Your BMW Charging Account

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (211.♡.218.251) 댓글 0건 조회 111회 작성일 22-11-30 20:03

본문

"Always ready to recharge while on the road - with BMW Charging at attractive rates, with new vehicle specials. Use your BMW Charging Card or digital authentication with the My BMW App to access one of the most substantial public charging networks in Europe.

This video shows you how to set up your BMW Charging account in Europe.

Your BMW Charging Card comes with your new fully electric or Plug-in Hybrid BMW. You can start the BMW Charging registration with your My BMW App once your BMW is connected. Attractive fixed AC/DC rates are waiting for you in the Active Tariff. High-Power Charging Packages like the IONITY Plus option are available too. About an hour after the successful activation of your contract you can use your BMW Charging Card or the My BMW App to start charging at most public charge points - after 24 hours all charge points in the BMW Charging Network all over Europe are available to you.

Learn more about the BMW Charging public charging offer, check charge points close to your frequent destinations, and check out related My BMW App features on bmw-charging.com.

---
Check out the other videos in the BMW How-To Series and be sure to leave us your feedback in the comments below.

The BMW Driver's Guide app specifically describes the equipment and functions included in the vehicle. The Owner's Handbook is available as an app in many countries. You will find further information on the Internet at: https://www.bmw.com/bmw_drivers_guide"

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 818건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기