BMW

How to Go About Public Charging With Your Electric BMW

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (211.♡.218.251) 댓글 0건 조회 97회 작성일 22-11-30 19:59

본문

"Learn in this video everything about public charging of your fully electric or Plug-in Hybrid BMW model using BMW Charging. While many basic principles apply worldwide, the offers, partners and features in this video apply specifically to the European region.

Navigate to the charge point using your BMW's navigation system and access the charge point with your BMW Charging Card or using digital authentication in your My BMW App. Monitor your charging process and check your public charging history in your My BMW App. BMW Charging offers you access to an extensive public charging network in Europe at attractive rates. New vehicle specials apply - learn more about the BMW Charging offer via bmw-charging.com.

Note: Should the charging process ever fail to start as planned or should other challenges arise, please first contact the operator of the charging point in question (contact information is provided on the charging point or available via the My BMW App). In case of queries regarding the BMW Charging contract, please contact BMW Charging Customer Service (information available on the bmw-charging.com website and via My BMW App).
---
Check out the other videos in the BMW How-To Series and be sure to leave us your feedback in the comments below.

The BMW Driver's Guide app specifically describes the equipment and functions included in the vehicle. The Owner's Handbook is available as an app in many countries. You will find further information on the Internet at: https://www.bmw.com/bmw_drivers_guide"

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 817건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기