The new i7 - this is Forwardism > BMW

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

BMW

The new i7 - this is Forwardism

작성일 22-09-09 23:09

본문

An icon takes many forms. It challenges the conventions of the past, the change makers, the revolutionaries, and presents a bold new vision. Forwardism seeks to find the joy in tomorrow. The new i7, with a clean, monolithic design and innovation at its core, is a leap into the progressive luxury of tomorrow.

Inspiration for Forwardism, is embodied in the technical mastery of the new i7. Elements from across the world of art and culture help visualize this movement. The refinement and richness of creativity from the classical Mannerisms period to the daring Surrealist period. Forwardism seeks to recognize and reflect upon the mastery before it.

Forwardism will shape luxury like never before; truly iconic.

The all-electric new i7, carefully engineered to delight and excite, with entertainment at the heart of the experience. For example, the BMW Theatre Screen offers the most immersive cinematic experience, and the Sky Lounge panoramic glass sunroof bathes the interior ambience in natural light.

Discover the presence of the new i7.

BMW i7 xDrive60: Power consumption in kWh/100 km (combined, WLTP): 19,6 - 18,4; Electric range in km (WLTP): 591 – 625. Further info: www.bmw.com/disclaimer

Official
data on fuel consumption and CO2 emissions were determined in accordance with the mandatory measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 valid at the time of type approval. In case of a range, figures in the WLTP take into account any optional equipment. For newly type-tested vehicles since 01.01.2021, the official data no longer exist according to NEDC, but only according to WLTP. For more information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures, see www.bmw.de/wltp.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

게시물 검색
Copyright © Hiddencar.com. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기