BMW

How-To. Using the My BMW App in Demo Mode.

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (66.♡.79.115) 댓글 0건 조회 84회 작성일 22-05-21 19:00

본문

Learn in this video how to get a taste of the BMW connectivity services and explore the My BMW App in Demo Mode. Open the app - and login with your BMW ID. In Demo Mode you can explore  app features – even without owning a BMW yet. The ideal warm-up for a test drive or the delivery of your personal vehicle! Go to "Experience Demo Vehicles" and choose the model you want to experience in the garage. Let's go for the BMW i4. Take a look around and try the quick remotes – for example to lock or unlock the car. You can test many app features as if you would have already mapped your own car to your BMW ID. Like checking the vehicle status: To see if the doors and windows are closed or open. Under "Services" you see whether a new Remote Software upgrade is available – and how to install it. In the vehicle tab, you can start a search for charging stations, and bookmark them in the map tab. By the way: Your favorite points of interest can be easily accessed later in the navigation system in your BMW. For even more personalization choose your own profile picture! It will also be shown when you enter your car. Seen it all? Leave Demo Mode by clicking "Exit" on the banner. To enjoy all app-features in real life with your own BMW, use the QR Code scan to login and map the vehicle to your BMW ID.

Check out the other videos in the BMW How-To Series and be sure to leave us your feedback in the comments below.

The BMW Driver's Guide app specifically describes the equipment and functions included in the vehicle. The Owner's Handbook is available as an app in many countries. You will find further information on the Internet at: https://www.bmw.com/bmw_drivers_guide

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 815건 5 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기