BMW

The all-new BMW M240i xDrive Coupé lifts off in Rocket League

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (66.♡.79.77) 댓글 0건 조회 167회 작성일 21-11-05 18:35

본문

For the first time ever the all-new BMW M240i xDrive Coupé is completely playable in one of the world's most popular Esports games, Rocket League.

Drive, jump and fly into this jet powered virtual world and take part in the BMW Freestyle Tournament, held as part of the BMW Rocket League Open, where 25,000 US dollars are up for grabs.

From Thursday November 4, the BMW M240i will be available for all players to buy, for a whole week.

The BMW Freestyle Tournament will be shown live on the BMW Esports Twitch channel on 4th November from 18:00 CET: www.twitch.tv/bmwesports

Follow BMW Esports on Social Media:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bmwesports
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/bmwesports
Discord:
www.discord.gg/bmwesports

#BMW
#BMWEsports #THE2 #RocketLeague

BMW M240i xDrive Coupé: Fuel consumption weighted combined in l/100km: 8.8–8.1 (WLTP), CO2 emissions weighted combined in g/km: 200–185 (WLTP). Further information: www.bmw.com/disclaimer

Official
data on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions power consumption and electric range were determined inaccordance with the mandatory measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 valid at the time of type approval. In case of a range, figures in the NEDC take into account differences in the selected wheel and tire size; figures in the WLTP take into account any optional equipment.

For further information about the official fuel consumption and the specific CO2 emission of new passenger cars can be taken out of the "handbook of fuel consumption, the CO2 emission and power consumption of new passenger cars“, which is available at all selling points and at https://www.dat.de/co2/

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 815건 10 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기