대한민국외교부

WE CONNECT Challenge 2020년 대한민국 유네스코 가입 70주년 기념 Part.1

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (114.♡.158.82) 댓글 0건 조회 214회 작성일 20-12-01 11:26

본문

WE  CONNECT  Challenge ~ Frontier #1

양방언과 함께하는 WE CONNECT 챌린지~ Frontier 첫 번째 영상이 공개되었습니다.

대한민국 유네스코 가입 70주년을 맞아 코로나19로 인한 사람들의 고립감을 해소하고 연대감을 느끼고자 ‘Frontier’ 참가자들의 영상을 모아 시리즈로 공개합니다.

첫 번째는 유네스코 홍보대사 양방언과 함께 밴드 호피폴라의 아일(Vocal&Keyboard)&김영소(Gt),그리고 다니엘 린데만(Daniel Lindemann : Pf, 독일), 오시오 코타로(Kotaro Oshio: Gt, 일본), 크리스토퍼 하디(Christopher Hardy : Perc, 미국) 등 훌륭한 뮤지션들이 참여해주었습니다.

평소와는 다른 Frontier, 부디 즐겁게 감상해주세요!

[양방언] 대한민국 유네스코 가입 70주년 기념, WE CONNECT 챌린지(Frontier)로 많은 사람들에게 활기를 불어넣고자 훌륭한 연주로 참가해주신 뮤지션분들께 감사드리고, 여러분 모두 힘내시기 바랍니다.

[아일(밴드 호피폴라)] 코로나로 인해 만날 수 없게 된 모두를 이렇게 영상으로라도 만나 함께 연주하며 교감을 하니 굉장히 위로가 되는 시간이었습니다.

[김영소(밴드 호피폴라)] 지치신 여러분들께 조금이나마 힘이 되길 바라고 함께 더 힘내서 이 시기를 극복해 꼭 공연장에서 다시 볼 날을 기다리고 있겠습니다.

[다니엘 린데만] 이번 WE CONNECT 챌린지에 참여할 수 있어서 정말 좋았고 보람찼습니다. 결과물이 많은 분들께 위로가 되고 이 어두운 시기에 잠시나마 빛이 되었으면 좋겠습니다.

[오시오 코타로] 아직 만나보지 못한 분들과의 소리 구축, 멋져요. 이 영상을 보고 여러분이 긍정적인 마음을 가지셨으면 좋겠습니다.

[크리스토퍼 하디] 유네스코 회원국의 70주년을 기념하여 이 모든 위대한음악가들과 함께 공연하게 된 것은 정말 영광입니다.

WE CONNECT Challenge ~ Frontier #1

WE CONNECT Challenge with the Goodwill Ambassador, Yang Bang-eon :
Frontier Part.1 is just unveiled!

The ‘Frontier’ series will be uploaded on MOFA channel consecutively in an effort to reconnect the people around the world who have been isolated due to COVID-19 and further foster global solidarity on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of Korea’s accession to UNESCO.

The first part of the series was made by outstanding musicians including I’ll (Vocal&Keyboard) and Kim Young-so(Guitar) of band Hoppipolla, Daniel Lindemann(Piano), Kotaro Oshio(Guitar), and Christopher Hardy(Percussion) as well as the Goodwill Ambassador, Yang Bang-eon(Piano).

Let’s take an expedition to explore the first ‘Frontier’. Please enjoy our performance!

[Yang Bang-eon] I‘d like to thank all the musicians for participating in this WE CONNECT Challenge(Frontier) and making an excellent performance to celebrate this 70th anniversary of Korea’s accession to UNESCO. I hope everyone stays safe!
[I’ll(band Hoppipolla)] As we’ve long been apart due to COVID-19, I was so glad to meet people online and make this wonderful performance.
[Kim Young-so(band Hoppipolla)] I hope this video would lift you up and stay strong in this pandemic. I will wait for you on stage until we meet again.
[Daniel Lindemann] It was so nice and grateful to join the WE CONNECT Challenge. I hope this performance could be a comfort and a light for many people in this difficult time.
[Kotaro Oshio] We had a fantastic moment when bringing out a new sound with new people. Let’s share some positivity through this video.
[Christopher Hardy] It was an honor to be part of this performance with these great musicians to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Korea’s accession to UNESCO.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 1,679건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기