Shmee150

I'm Scared to Drive My McLaren Senna!

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 (181.♡.110.140) 댓글 0건 조회 153회 작성일 20-04-02 04:00

본문

My McLaren Senna hasn't really been driven very much at all since last summer and this is why! A few months on from my last drive, let's get out on the roads and I'll explain all, plus this week's BOTB competition has the chance for someone to win a Shmee150 Edition Red Focus RS too!

I've now owned the McLaren Senna for 15 months; it is by far my highest performing car and of course also the most expensive. However, despite things starting incredibly well with Pure McLaren days at Spa, and even laps of the Nurburgring, the last 9 months it hasn't really been driven much. Of course the majority of that was spending 5 months off the road for repairs after the unfortunate incident, and then since that time it has been hibernating through the winter weather while I went out to the USA for a trip too. In fact, since the incident happened, the car has barely been driven more than about 150 miles over a number of journeys that could be counted on one hand.

That is of course not to say that I am not absolutely blown away by it, and as you will experience with me even this drive was an eye-opener to what the Senna is about, but more that something is lingering in the back of my mind and scaring me from using it more frequently. That is of course what happened last summer and what happens if something like that were to happen again. Due to the complexity of the car, no bit of damage would ever be an easy fix, it's stratospherically expensive and hugely costly to maintain as well. These play on my mind and I'm very conscious when driving it to only do so for an enjoyable purpose and as such that means it has become a bit of a garage queen while the weather has been poor, and now while car events are all on hold.

Hopefully the future will open up plenty more opportunities but for the time being it'll need some patience before things can get started again.

You can also win your Dream Car with BOTB! And right now as part of YouTuber Week, they've added in a Shmee150 Edition Red Ford Focus RS AND discounted the price by 20% so you could win one for just £2.30! You'll also find the Mercedes A45S AMG discounted to £1.95, the Mercedes AMG GT at just £3.80 and the tuned ABT SQ7 reduced to just £3.90. You have to be 16 or over to enter and this is a worldwide competition with other tickets starting from just 85p and you could also win £20,000 cash in the boot! Enter before the competition closes at midnight Sunday!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 1,526건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

모바일 버전으로 보기