How to collect and redeem BMW Points – BMW How-To > BMW

본문 바로가기

사이트 내 전체검색

BMW

How to collect and redeem BMW Points – BMW How-To

작성일 20-07-27 18:42

본문

Learn in this video how you can collect and redeem BMW Points with selected BMW Plug-In Hybrid models when driving electric. This service is available for selected Plug-In Hybrid models in first markets with BMW Operating System 7. In order to activate BMW Points, click within the profile tab of the My BMW App on “How it works” in the section of BMW Points. Upon confirming ‘Join BMW Points’ you receive a success message that you have joined BMW Points. Enrolment in the App is already finished. To start earning points, please check in your BMW if BMW Points is enabled in the data privacy menu. In “General settings”, go to “Data privacy”, “Individual Selection” and make sure the box “BMW Points” is checked, or check the box “Agree and activate all”. Now your BMW Plug-In Hybrid vehicle automatically collects BMW Points when driving electric. Per electrically driven kilometre you get 1 bonus point, when driving in selected eDrive zones, you get 2 bonus points per electrically driven kilometre.

In the My BMW App, click on “Profile” and then “BMW Points” to keep an overview of your account at all times. Press “Activity” to track the history of all your activities. For example, BMW Points can be redeemed for charging credits on your BMW Charging account. Select “Rewards” to see available BMW Charging vouchers. After selecting the preferred BMW Charging voucher, press REDEEM to continue. Confirm your BMW Charging Contract Number to transfer the amount to the right BMW Charging account. You will receive a BMW Points Transfer Confirmation, please keep an eye on the “Activity” tab for up-to-date info on when your charging credit is available at BMW Charging. If you dont have an active BMW Charging Contract, the My BMW App will lead you to BMW Charging for registration.

The My BMW App and BMW Points will be available from summer 2020 in selected markets. Other markets will follow.

You can download the My BMW App from Apple's App Store and Google's Play Store.

Lifetime provision for the following BMW Plug-in Hybrids with BMW Operating System 7 (SA 6U2 or SA 6U3):
BMW X5 xDrive45e, BMW 745(L)e, BMW 330e Sedan, BMW 330e Touring, BMW 530e (xDrive) Sedan (produced from July 2020 onwards).

Check out the other videos in the BMW How-To Series and be sure to leave us your feedback in the comments below.

The BMW Driver's Guide app specifically describes the equipment and functions included in the vehicle. The Owner's Handbook is available as an app in many countries. You will find further information on the Internet at: https://www.bmw.com/bmw_drivers_guide

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

게시물 검색
Copyright © Hiddencar.com. All rights reserved.
PC 버전으로 보기